Hi! ChaBelle here ! do talk . don mute ! link me ! find me on FB . If you have time, please check my website : ChaBelle FaceBook ! =). See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
SitiNarishaBintiMohdNazrin Is ma name . ppl call me CHA@RISHA . sweet7teen is my age . i was born in tis world 08-12-1993 . now im schooling at s.m Teknik Labuan (yg sungguh buruk) 09/10 intake . building construction is my course (btl ka tu ?) haha :) . i want to be a supergirl . haha . mood : TAKEN :) .  

Doing...
Feeling : _in love <3_
Eating : _candyLOver_
Doing : _chatting with LOVER_
Watching : _youtube_
Listening to : _music_

Tagboard

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | September 2009 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 |

im back
mana aku menghilang . :)
pak u la .
Status : TAKEN !!CHA is my name . LABUAN my hometo...
hallo .
fcuk itu exam . xD
kebakaran besar berlaku . ?
hppy mother's day
sick .
akhirnya .

Music
my farm !
Written at Wednesday, March 3, 2010 | back to top

peeps !!
ini la farm ku . mcm ? okey ka ? haha . maju la juak ni farm ku ni . rjin2 juak sda ak becucuk tanam . klu dlu . tda ak cucuk tanam . harap tu pokok da buah sma tu haiwan ja . haha xD tlg2 la kasi ak GIFT utk horse house . :)